Neck pain from computer
LEARN HOW TO FIX IT
Neck pain from computer
Nowadays every third person has a job where a computer or laptop is a must.
It has helped millions of organizations achieve great productivity but at the same time employees often complain of pain in their necks and shoulders.
In this situation, it becomes important to do some exercises for the neck and shoulder muscles.
There are some really simple, less time-consuming and effective stretching exercises for relieving tension pain in your neck and shoulders.
Getting started with lower neck exercises will definitely help you forget that phrase – neck pain.
• You can either sit or stand with your arms at your sides and then turn your head to one side.
Hold this position for 30-45 seconds and then rotate your head to the other side.
Do about 8-10 repetitions on each side.
• Another good stretching exercise for your neck is to move your head up and down.
As you lift your neck from the bottom position (position I where you are looking at the floor), slowly let it go up and then roll it back slightly so that you can see the ceiling of your room.
Do about 8-10 repetitions. Get relief from neck pain immediately.
• Another useful neck stretch is to tilt your head towards the shoulders.
Now move your head from one shoulder to the other shoulder and do this about 8-10 times.
You can do the above three exercises in 2-3 minute intervals.
For those suffering from spondylitis, consult your doctor before starting the above stretching exercises.
When you are suffering from pain in your neck, your shoulder muscles are bound to have some pain as well, even if not, why not take the tension out of your shoulder muscles as well.
Follow these basic shoulder stretching exercises that only require you to dedicate 10 minutes.
• Shoulder Rolls
– Roll your shoulders in a circular motion, slowly and gently. Repeat the same on the opposite side.
– Raise both shoulders and hold for 15 seconds. relax Exhale and set them free. Repeat this 10 times.
– Side Stretch – both arms overhead, fingers facing the sky. Hug hands together.
– Slowly, lean to one side and hold for 15 seconds. Repeat the same on the opposite side. Repeat this stretch 10 times on each side.
Now, don’t you feel better, more energetic, and don’t you realize that your neck pain is gone? The fun of being fit.